Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant
Job Location: Easley, SC
Provenance Recruitment & Staffing is actively seeking an experienced, adaptable full-time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) to join our clinical team in Easley, SC.
As a Certified Medical Assistant, you are one of the foundational partners of our Primary Care Division. You will have a far-reaching impact as you assist our board-certified physician.
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
Direct Hire Position
Your role includes but is not limited to:
• Scheduling patient appointments and maintaining communication to confirm future appointments.
• Documenting patient medical information and intake forms
• Ensure all related reports, labs and information is completed and available in the patient’s chart prior to their appointment
• Performing data entry tasks to document patient records within database and maintaining patient charts
• Answering and responding to patient questions and concerns in a timely manner.
• Recording vital signs
• Correspondence with customer service representatives regarding patient questions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Report directly to RN
• Current CMA/RMA certification
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical/healthcare setting as a CMA/RMA
• Prominent level of professionalism and empathy
• Interact with patients in a courteous manner and keep best practices for patient centered care at the forefront
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sharp attention to detail and high-level organizational skills
• Working knowledge with EMR, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Serves and protects the company by adhering to professional standards; company policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements
• Demonstrates initiative and ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to role Must be willing to work a rotating schedule including nights and weekends