Job: Class A CDL Driver
Location: Easley, SC
Provenance Staffing is currently looking for a Class A CDL Driver for a local company. If you’re a licensed CDL Driver looking to advance your career with a nationally established company, look no further.
Employee will drive a F550 dually with a goose-neck trailer. The loads primarily consist of steel deliveries between our three shops, with some finished product deliveries. Driver is responsible for strapping and chaining load before delivery.
Specific duties may include:
- Treating customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Conducting a safe work zone during each job site
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Documenting every step of each delivery by Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving the branch, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Working in cooperation with the Delivery Material Handler to determine where to set the materials and unloading them Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
Specific qualifications include: Valid CDL – Class A The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens are required