Machine Operator 2nd Shift
Location: Liberty, SC
Provenance Recruitment & Staffing is currently hiring for Machine Operators. Basic job duties entail loading and unloading component/part, inspects, and qualifies that the components are free from defects following part blueprint, utilizing various gages and vison inspection, changing inserts and making off set adjustments to machine.
Starting pay for this position is $15.00 per hour, with a 50 cent shift differential for 2nd shift.
Pay raise every 30 days.
30 days $16.00hr – 60 days $16.50hr – 90 days $17.00hr
CORE COMPANY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Remain current on The Company’s Goals & Missions and ensure compliance in the area of control
2. Meet goals and objectives as communicated by Manager and Strategic Plan
3. Effective stewardship of the Company’s financial resources
4. Follow the Company’s policies and standard operating processes
5. Champion company initiatives
6. Complete all other duties as assigned by Executive Management
CORE DEPARTMENT JOB FUNCTIONS
7. Maintain updated knowledge regarding policies and procedures
8. Serve as product and process “Center of Expertise” for assigned product line
CORE POSITION JOB FUNCTIONS
9. Read and follow job orders and instructions
10. Determine the required material and product
11. Read and interpret turning prints and measuring equipment
12. Change inserts make off-sets to machine
13. Change cutting inserts to keep components in conformance
14. Load and unloads components/parts into and out of the machine
15. Carry out Machine operation test
16. Control and run the machine to the fullest extent
17. Inspect and qualify machine outputs/ components to make sure they are correct and free from defects, by conducting visual inspection and utilizing various gages.
18. Being able to maintain the machine and report to the supervisor any arising issues.
19. Report any component/ part defects to supervisor immediately
20. Report any machine malfunction to supervisor immediately
21. Keep up with safety requirements and maintain safe work settings at all times
22. Clean and maintain orderly work area
23. Responsible for adherence to the policies and procedures.
24. All other duties as assigned by a member of the management