Press Break Operator
Location: Easley, SC
Provenance Recruitment & Staffing is currently hiring for experienced press brake operators.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Must have the ability to prepare and run complex setups and forming operations through the utilization of drawings and equipment knowledge/capabilities.
• Programming using all features of the press brake e.g. bending at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps, delays, etc.
• Having the ability and knowledge to properly select the appropriate tools / dies along with the required tonnage requirements is essential to this position.
• Employee must have the ability to fully understand blueprint reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished component.
• Full knowledge of flat layout is critical. • Understanding safe tool loading, operation of the equipment, daily operator maintenance, and maintaining overall quality are key requirements.